Axiom's M22 Bookshelf Speaker Contest
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Contest Description. The M22 Bookshelf Speaker draw (the "Contest") is sponsored by Axiom Audio, 2885 Highway 60, Dwight, Ontario Canada. ("Sponsors"). The Contest begins online on October 15th, 2012 and ends on November 15th at 5pm eastern standard time. Entries must be received by November 15th. Contest is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these official Contest rules (the "Official Rules").
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. This Contest is open only to residents of the USA or Canada, who have reached the age of majority according to the law of the province or state in which they reside. Void in states where prohibited by law. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Sponsors and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Only one entry per individual and/or per household will be accepted. Multiple entries will be disqualified. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and municipal laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the independent administration and judging organization, which shall be final with respect to all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned.
- How to Enter: Contestants must correctly answer a question about the loudspeakers to enter the contest. Entrant's full name and email address must be provided and be correct in order to win. In accordance with the laws of Canada, selected winners will be required to answer a skill-testing question in order to receive their prize.
- How Prizes Will Be Awarded.
The prize winner (1) will be selected by random draw form a pool of entrants who have correctly guessed the answer.The prize winner will be named on the contest page (Contest Page) on Friday, November 16th th at 11:00 am Eastern time. Winner will be informed both via the contest page and via an email.
- Prizes. First Place. The Winner of the Contest will receive set of Axiom M22 Bookshelf Speakers, retail value $518. The prize may not be exchanged for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The winner must answer a skill-testing question about the name of the product being debuted at the tradeshow in order to claim their prize. Winner is selected via random draw, not by jury.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winners are subject to verification by Sponsors, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. In the event that a winner is determined to be ineligible, his or her prize will be forfeited.
- Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the Contest, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature.
- Each prize winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation (except where prohibited). By entering this Contest, each prize winner acknowledges that Sponsors have the right to publicize, by any medium, each winner's name, voice, likeness, and entry, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- In order to win, the selected entrants must first correctly answer a time-limited trivia question to be administered by e-mail or telephone.
Limitation on Liability. By entering this Contest, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsors, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the Contest or from or in connection with use or receipt of any prize, however caused. The Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, misdirected or late entries or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website and assume no liability for damage to entrant's or any person's computer resulting from participating in the Contest.
Sponsors' Reservation of Rights. These Official Rules are subject to modification by Sponsors. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsors are final and binding. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or who otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsors further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this Contest if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: force majeure or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the Contest).
List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Axiom Audio 2885 Highway 60, Dwight, Ontario, Canada P0A 1H0 between November 19th 2012 and December 31st 2012.