not that anyone is gonna give a rats @ss , but . . .

after more reading of reviews I have changed my Axiom speakers choices in the MAINS portion of the system

m60's intead of m80's
vp150
qs8's.

this decision all comes down to my ear problem and *shreik* the dreaded *B* word. Mind you, what has swayed me more than anything is the reivews read, some at places that Axiom advertises. reference
In reply to:

One puzzling discrepancy between the M60ti and the M80ti was in their treble performance. While the M60ti was a real smoothie, I recall that the M80ti’s high frequencies were a bit bright, especially on brass instruments. In "Wrong Note Rag," from Leonard Bernstein’s New York [Nonesuch 79400], I didn’t hear the treble "bite" through the M60tis that I had through the M80tis.

from Vince Hanada's M60ti review found here http://www.goodsound.com/equipment/axiom_m60ti.htm
there are others , in fact most I have seen make reference to it using one adjective or another.

For me the potential problems w/ the M80 outweigh the advantages over the M60, w/ its extended base and louder SPL levels. Those are the only advantages I've been able to discern w/ my limited knowledge. I just wish that people could quit taking anything said, that is the least bit outside their belief about products they have purchased, so personal, and try to be more helpful to those that have question's and not be so damn defensive. I am fully aware its human nature to justify one's one choices by trying to shoot down, claim as false or simply dismiss anything or anyone that doesn't fall in line with one's personal views. Some can temper that defense mechinism, some cannot.

That is all, I shall discuss the M80 no more if I can help it, in this thread whats that you say? . . .Oh, yes indeed! Thank God :P :P

I want to send out a HUGE THANKS to all that have helped me in my journey thus far. Lord knows I needed it and STILL need a LOT it. So I'll be calling out again. Can't say I didn't warn ya :P

And to the rest, I don't say things or question things to be snide, or
any such negative adjectives, toward you or your equipment purchased. I just want to learn, and its easier to learn something when its more akin to flying a kite as opposed to pulling tigers teeth. Am I right? am I right?

have a good night and an pleasant tomorrow. Peace