Well, I received a call from FedEx yesterday that they had dropped the speakers off. Shortly thereafter, a funny thing happened...I had a need to work from home for the rest of the day. So when I got home, I immediately got to work unboxing. I noticed something that some of you have mentioned...these things aren't all that big. At any rate, once I got them set up, I ran the auto setup on the Denon and then got to tweaking it a bit. When I was satisfied (at least for the time being) in went The Phantom Menace. Umm...HOLY ****!!! Okay, I gave it about 1/2 hour for the initial excitement to wear off, then started istening carefully. Honestly, I wanted to find something I could point at and say to the wife, "see...the surround just isn't there." I could try that, but only if she doesn't listen to them! Now, I am still working on her for the QS8s as I think they will produce noticably better surround, but for now I am VERY happy. I still need to do something with the M50s because they are not nearly as big as the speakers they replaced. The problem is that we have a sectional couch and the back of the couch is about 4 feet in front of the speakers. I angled them up slightly and that helped, but there is more tweaking to be done. Oh, and if anyone is curious, I thought that once I adjusted the highs on the Klipsch RC-7 down a little, it blended very nicely with the rest of the system. Sorry for being so long winded...I'm still pretty excited.

-Darrin