Between those 2 I would go for the Epic 50 500.You say you like to listen to loud music and the floorstanders are probably a little better for that. I dont know what the point is of buying bookshelf sized speakers and then putting them on a stand, they still take up the same amount of space for all practical purpose.

Then again the Epic 60 500 comes with the VP-150 which I really like and the ability to go even louder for a minimal cost($422.00.) It is always better to have the ability to play louder than you usually do just to show off every now and then.

If I had it to do over again I would go with the Epic 80 600. That would get rid of any upgraditis, and actually save money in the long run.

I am dying to put up the EP 600 against my SVS. If it was better I could sell the SVS and get some money back. But it would still be cheaper or about the same to buy another SVS than upgrade it, so I cant find an economic reason to justify it. And I know 2 SVS PB-12 PLUS 2'S would blow away one EP 600. I would have liked an all Axiom system.

The M80's will play SUPER LOUD even with my 150 watt HK amp. Every now and then I think everyone gets the urge to blow the doors off the house. I get it about once a week...

M80ti's, VP150, QS8's