Originally Posted By: Worfzara
None,
Why do you need/want a power conditioner? Isn't that what a power supply (transformer) in the amp is for, to regulate the power. If you are buying such cheap amps (as in bad quality) they are needing a power conditioner is the least of your problems.
A surge unit to protect against spikes and lightening striks is probably a good idea, but if the power in your house is that bad that you need one of these conditioning units, you've got other things you need to spend your money on.
I'll admit, they look cool, but I don't think there is any real advantage having one of these things IMO.
Paul

Every so often, I have brown outs. Not often, but it happens. Since all my computer equipment (and routers and switches) are on UPS, I can hear the UPS kicking in for a split second to deal with the brownouts.

So, I am in need of surge suppression, among other things. Since I have to get something, I figured I might as well as investigate additional benefits that I can gain. Some reviewers have eliminated interference, etc. Hence the questions.

--
Denon 4520, EPIC80/500/VP180 Speakers