Microsoft told me that they would be sending me a shipping label (or I could print it from the internet). I told them that they needed to send me a box as well, because I wasn't about to pay for packing supplies for a console that is a piece of junk. They sent a box (I call it a coffin) all the other times but I guess they had changed the policy.

After enough bitching, they agreed to send the coffin and also agreed to use expedited shipping through fed ex, as opposed to their standard ground shipping with UPS for both ways with the box.

I also told him that I wanted a more reliable unit, preferably one that has HDMI... but we shall see what happens. I plan on calling back in a day or two and bitching some more, until I get a free game or controller.

I received kameo when my first xbox broke, an xbox live arcade unplugged game the second time, and a wireless controller the 3rd time. I think they send out 1 month free gold memberships with the return unit as well (at least they did my last two times). If you bitch politely to the proper people they usually give you something for your trouble. They are lucky that I even keep buying games for their piece of junk console.

-David