I saw one of those damn videos too. I haven't been the same since. A friend of mine sent me a link, I was curious and I didn’t think it would bother me. However I regret that I was very wrong. It’s been two weeks now and I still haven’t been able to shake the disturbing event. It is no doubt the most violent and barbaric disregard to human life I have seen.
I don’t think we “owe it to our selves” to see the videos. Most people get it when they read the paper or watch the news.
The terrorists are trying to get into our heads. They have succeeded with these videos. They are our enemies and will do what ever it takes to see us completely destroyed. This video was meant for us to see, IMO. They are trying any tactic they can to ruin our lifestyle. I may not agree with what is going on in Iraq, however I am very thankful that it’s happening on their soil and not our own.
I also went through a stage that gave me a severe attitude toward that ethnic group, I feel better knowing that I’m not the only one that’s pissed off.
Anyway, if you haven’t seen it, don’t. It will make you mentally and physically ill.

M80's VP150 QS8's Earthquake SuperNova MKV-15
Integra DTR-7.4 Outlaw 755 Outlaw M200's Outlaw ICBM