>>To get the ok i had to agree to return if not a big diffrence in saound compared to what i have now--and be out the 60-70 bucks

I think the risk of not seeing a big difference is pretty low... we're all pretty sure you're going to be blown away by the sound.

A couple of things to be prepared for :

1. The M60s are deeper than you might expect... if you don't look hard at the dimensions and think about the numbers you might be surprised. The shape is good for a variety of reasons -- they don't look so imposing from the front, the acoustics are a bit better, and the tall skinny layout gives you better imaging -- but it's still a bit of a shock when you open the boxes.

The shape is actually a good match for a big screen TV because they tend to be pretty deep as well.

2. You might think at first that the QS8s "aren't doing anything" because the sound is so diffuse -- but after a week or two you will probably conclude they are the best part of your system. Part of the QS8's "magic" is the ability to give the illusion that you are in a much bigger room -- just what you want for a home theater, particularly in a small room like yours.

Last edited by bridgman; 03/27/05 05:31 PM.

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8