Thanks alot guys for your input. You confirmed what I thought that the M80's were too big for my room. It would appear the only deviation is which center channel is best for my needs.

Amie at Axiom had recommended that I at least match the fronts by getting the M60s + the VP150 so that all the tweeters in the front matched. In order to get the 5% discount Amie recommended that I order the QS8s which would save me about $70. By selling my Def's on E-bay I won't be deplited of too much cash. With the 30 day trial I thought I might do a comparison between the two and if I see no difference just pay the shipping costs to send the Axioms back. I know, there is no way I am probably going to want to ship them back. I will call SVS as suggested next week but I gather the PDS-12 will be sufficent. Haven't really considerined the QS8's so will explore the posts for some comments.

Thanks again for the help and I will take some photos of my theater when I get it back together. My HT 1000 developed a problem, I think a short in the line and I will be sending it back next week. I am not what you would call a computer wiz, you will note I couldn't figure out how to post a photo so who knows if I can figure out how to post.

M60ti VP150 QS4 Def Tech BP1 Marantz SR 7400 Panasonic dvd NEC HT1000 Projector