Hi, Ravi, Here's sompthin' silly:

I notice that when I'm way off axis, like when a guest is sittin' in MY CHAIR, that the far side of the screen is off color in relation to the side that I'm sitting towards. (Exactly as you described-beige!) I know that's not it, but just had to mention it. Well then, how 'bout:

Is the problem still there when you return to the default settings?(don't forget to write down your personal settings first!)

How 'bout when you deactivate the automatic color correcting circuit?

Are you still in "Torch Mode"?

Not likely to help, but have you tried either an automatic or manual convergence?

Are you sending the signals directly to the TV, or routing them all thru the recviever?

My understanding is(Oh gads here we go again) that it takes a good month for the crts to, um..settle in, and then it's safe to have the set properly aligned. The dealer may send someone out to be sure the set is within proper operating parameters-Yeah, moving them is a chore! Know what you mean, my Mits is a whopping 330 lbs!!

Good luck! If you're like me, the first time you see something out of the ordinary, you lock in and track it...forever!!(til it's fixed)
Rich.